Monday, July 6, 2009

unpleasantness

Getting up and sitting down have turned into an adventure. I actually made a new rule that Allen was not allowed to simply call me from across the house (assuming that I will come to see what he needs) unless I am already standing. Otherwise, I will ignore him until he can justify to me why what he needs is so important that I should go through the unpleasant effort of grunting my way off of my chair. However, he is polite enough not to laugh at my wobbling and grunting as I make my way up. I appreciate that.















So apparently Keaghan can officially hear Allen this week... although I am pretty confident that he could hear him before. He is always more active when Allen is around.

In other news, we rented "An American Carol" tonight because we got a free redbox rental and it was the only thing (that looked decent) that we hadn't seen. Actually a pretty funny movie. Like there is ever a nessesity to come up with an excuse to make fun of Michael Moore.

In today's final news, I will find out tomorrow if Allen is actually going to Gunner School. I love the Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment