Thursday, July 9, 2009

kick, kick, kick

I want to know how a little person who weighs less than 2 lbs can manage to kick me in multiple places at once. I kind of want them to double check and make sure there is only one baby in there. :)

In other news, Keaghan LOVED the Transfomers: Revenge of the Fallen. He spent the whole 3 hours (yes, 3 hours. longest 3 hours of my life actually - although I haven't experienced childbirth yet) bouncing around and kicking. I'm sure he just loved the loud noises of Transformers attacking each other but it still made me laugh. Glad someone enjoyed it. Is it just me or does Michael Bay have the ability to destroy any plotline? (Pearl Harbor anyone?)

I am also QUITE excited to go home. Not that I won't miss Allen - we might irritate each other from time to time but the kid keeps me laughing. I just have a list about 4 pages long of people who I want to hug (if they can get their arms around me!).

Final thought: I promised an updated better picture of Keaghan's room. I thought I would get crazy and post two.































BONUS: picture of my fat belly. Don't judge!




No comments:

Post a Comment