I am slightly more cheerful than I was when I wrote my last entry. Was not a very good night.
Since then, we had friends from PA who were in Austin come to visit, which was a fun adventure. :) However, now I am sick. My dear sweet husband gave me his cold.
Update from my doctors visit: Keaghan finally caught up in size! In fact, I went halfway through my 27th week (which meant I should have been measuring between 27 and 28 inches) and I was actually at 28. Also, I have somehow lost 1 lb in the last three weeks. I should be GAINING weight. But apparently I am healthy so this isnt concerning. Keaghan is still breech but apparently its not concerning yet either. Also, all of my tests came back fine. The only even sort of issue I have is a slightly low iron count but its been low (not dangerously) from the beginning and its actually improved by a small amount.
So thats the update. My whole body hurts and I am going to take a nap.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't believe he grew that much in just three weeks!
ReplyDeleteIf he jumps around as much as you say he does, maybe he is burning your calories and that is why you lost a pound :)
Can't wait to see you baby girl.