Sunday, July 12, 2009

3 months!

Third trimester. Less than 3 months. Hollllllllly cow. :) I am so excited to meet my baby boy!!! Sometimes I just go stand in his room and can't believe that in 3 months, I will be holding my son. (3 months or so. He is Allen and I's child so he is clearly going to be onry and will show up whenever he darn well pleases... or whenever it's least convienient. I will love him anyway!)

In other news, I have decided that I am taking serious liberties with my "one cup of coffee per day." I don't think it counts as "one" when you put it in a huge cup. I also don't think it counts as one when it is a medium sized iced latte with two shots of espresso in it. I really need to do some research to make sure I am not hurting him. I read that you are allowed to have up to 300 grams of caffeine per day and that "one cup of coffee" is based on the assumption that most women will combine that with caffeine via food (chocolate). I don't even like chocolate so basically I get whatever is in my coffee. I could probably easily check on the Starbucks website and find out how much caffeine is actually in a medium latte... but I only want to know if it says less than 300 grams.

Maybe I can just blame his lack of size on my coffee drinking... because it obviously has nothing to do with the fact that Keaghan's father and I are ridiculasly small people.

I also woke up yesterday morning and felt like a fat cow and therefore proceeded to give myself a maticulas manicure and pedicure and wore my cutest outfit (that fits) just to feel better. It helped. :) I felt like a cute pregnant girl rather than a cow. :) I like that.

1 comment:

  1. Three months! This has gone by so quickly. Loved our long talk today. Miss you baby girl.

    ReplyDelete