skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, April 4, 2009
nothing new
I was very creative yesterday. And I felt ok most of the day.
Also did not throw up this morning. Its the small victories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(104)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(20)
only a few days until I am home with my Mommy!
Shockers of the day
Would you call this cravings?
I love Texas (sorry Mommy!)
16 week visit
I used to have a waistline...
another update
I want a peach smoothie!
must update
Thoughts
big update per the request of my Mama
Happy Good Friday
Hooray
quick post
Lucky Charms round 2
Sunday night laying around watching Country Music ...
nothing new
so far so good
blah
Lucky Charms and Old Navy
►
March
(17)
►
February
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment