skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 2, 2009
blah
We do NOT feel good today. Today, we will be curled up in a ball on the living room floor.
I might throw a bubble bath in there.
I want mommy hugs :(
1 comment:
Wendy
April 2, 2009 at 11:00 AM
I wish I could be there baby girl. Here are some virtual mommy hugs. I love you.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(104)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(20)
only a few days until I am home with my Mommy!
Shockers of the day
Would you call this cravings?
I love Texas (sorry Mommy!)
16 week visit
I used to have a waistline...
another update
I want a peach smoothie!
must update
Thoughts
big update per the request of my Mama
Happy Good Friday
Hooray
quick post
Lucky Charms round 2
Sunday night laying around watching Country Music ...
nothing new
so far so good
blah
Lucky Charms and Old Navy
►
March
(17)
►
February
(15)
I wish I could be there baby girl. Here are some virtual mommy hugs. I love you.
ReplyDelete