So today I am going to go inquire about a job. For real. The bridal shop 10 seconds down the road listed a sales associate position in the paper and... let me be blunt about this - I am bored. I doubt it pays anything but it gets me out of the house and I wont feel awful quitting in 6 months when my kid is born.
So the weekend was lovely. The ball was absolutely beautiful. For pictures, see my facebook... I am only 10% sure I know how to post them on here... but I should probably figure it out. And half of the free world was here on Easter. The food was A-MAZING. And I felt great. Like I said - good weekend. :)
My other mission for today is to drive around Killeen and price flowers... for the mother's day FRG flower fundraiser -which was a great idea by me. But if you will note - I am doing fundraisers. I wont lie - I was sort of steamrolled into it but I am still sort of glad to have something useful to do.
In other news - because my beautiful mother requested lots of it - I am now at 14 weeks and my kid can pee. Apparently THAT is what it means when your water breaks.... that your babys months of stored pee come pouring out. I guess I had never thought that deeply about what "water" is. Also, my kid is the size of a lemon. I think this means, in short, that I am about to pudge up. I have trouble believing that something the size of a lemon isnt going to add poofiness to my belly.
FINAL THOUGHT: My husband excitedly telling me that my rear got bigger is NEVER a good idea, even if he thinks he is being sweet because he likes large-bottomed-girls. EVER. I raelize he had sisters but I think it would have been helpful if he had lived with them... he might understand women more. (For the record, I still fit into a size 10, thank you very much.)
Although I will say that I havent really had any pissed-off-at-the-world mood swings where I lashed out on him. Although I have started crying during every single movie I watch. Eh.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment