Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lucky Charms and Old Navy

My baby wants sugary cereals. (ok, his/her Mama does) I cant get enough of them. I actually eat two bowls of them every morning. Today it was Captain Crunch, yesterday it was Cocoa Pebbles, and two days ago it was Lucky Charms. I promise those arent the worst of it. Although to be realistic, of all the sugary crap I could be craving, junk cereals are defintely not the worst

In other news, I woke up THREE times to pee last night. That seems very weird to me because the kid is still down by my pelvic bone.... I dont think his/her little 2 inch long self can actually be hitting my bladder but apparently something is. The downside is that I have been having trouble sleeping and once I wake up its hard to get back to sleep for awhile. I dont feel particurally well rested at the moment.

Yesterday I went shopping at Old Navy. They dont actually have maternity clothes at the one here, however it turns out clothes that look like maternity clothes are very trendy this season. I am not even talking loose fitting clothes that will only fit me for the next 2 months.... Im talking I will still have plenty of room a week before my baby is born. The stuff Rachel gave me is also really cute so I feel slightly less "I will not look cute for the next 6 months" now - which yes, I realize is very superficial but I would be lying if I said it wasnt going through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment