Friday, August 28, 2009

your (not so much) treat of the day!

Fat belly pictures! Brooke Susann - 34 weeks pregnant and terribly uncomfortable:




Another unadventurous day (I really should spell check when I write on this blog... although I know that only family reads it, one day I am going to run for president or something and they are going to find it and I am going to lose the entire election based on my dependency on spell-check and the fact that I didn't bother while writing here. On the upside, you are all family and you are kind of stuck with me whether my grammar sucks or not.... you can't just vote me out in 4 years.). Continued to read Dobson's books on raising children. Did a load of Keaghan's clothes that were from a wonderful outlet shopping trip when I was home and have just found their way to us (how can a child who isn't born yet require so many loads of laundry?!). Ran Allen's lunch to him at work because he forgot it. My life really isn't too exciting.

I also rented "Doubt" to watch. I will let you all know if it's any good. I needed something to do. Allen isn't going to be home until 7. His First Sergeant called a "Stable Call" which is a glorified way of saying that the NonCommisionedOfficers all get together for happy hour and give it a fancy title if they do it in uniform. He also usually buys the first round so typically Allen spends about $3 including a tip and gets to feel all manly. Boys. So I thought I would kill some time via Redbox because $1 movie rentals might have been the idea of Jesus Himself.

In other news, I am enjoying my new job already. I don't do too terribly much yet but the people are wonderful and the long term goals and what I WILL be doing are very exciting. :) It's amazing to me how God provided such a perfect situation as an answer to our whole employment conundrum. Not only am I doing something that I absolutely love and would probably have done for free (shhhhhh don't tell my boss) but I am able to do so while still being a stay at home Mommy (well... for the moment I am a stay at home wife but I'm not very good at that so hopefully I will do better with the Mommy part and can use Keaghan as an excuse to not have to cook - the part of the whole stay-at-home-wife job that I am terrible at).


Final Thought: for those of you that like that sort of thing, coupons.com has $1.00 off coupons for both Starbucks ice cream and Caribou Coffee this week. Just thought I'd share. (Monday is payday. I'm planning my big grocery trip in advance.)

1 comment:

  1. You are so entertaining. You should write a book. Love the belly shots! Did you take that in a mirror!

    ReplyDelete