Monday, August 24, 2009

lots of cleaning

I pretty much spent my day cleaning. Although I won't lie... this sort of made me nervous because every one of my friends has told me that the day before they went into labor, they went on a cleaning spree. For that reason, I am putting the laundry off until tomorrow - just in case. I guess you get some kind of energy kick or something.. Mine is not based on energy but 100% on nessesity... the place was kind of a mess.

I also finally broke down today and bought the granny panties. No, my soul didn't die. I also immediately threw them in my hospital bag and have no intention of opening them until I have to. The darn things aren't comfortable and no disrespect at all to anyone who swears by them but I really have no idea how anyone can find them comfortable. I feel like I am wearing a diaper.


Enough about my underwear.


So today on top of cleaning, I worked on (and am almost done with!) thank yous from my baby shower and finished most of the hospital bag (currently it's in a Victorias Secret bag... it will be in our diaper bag whenever it gets here... its being shipped from PA).


Things left to do before my little squirt gets here:

1. Finish putting together my hospital bag (I can't commit to a "coming home from the hospital" outfit for either Keaghan or I! His - because all of his stuff is so darn cute, I can't pick just one. And mine because I can't find anything that I don't feel like a moo-cow in because I know the pictures will be around pretty much forever)

2. Get labels made... I am not writing our address out 50 times on baby announcements. Nooooooo thank you.

3. Make up 'group' list of email addresses to send baby pics to. I figure the grandmothers won't let us go too terribly long. I think Mom would pay to get a webcam in our hospital room if she could.

I'm sure I will think of more...

No comments:

Post a Comment