Monday, August 17, 2009

More kicking

Little dude is already kicking up a storm and it's only 10:30 AM.

I actually only woke up a half an hour ago. Sleping isn't really going to terribly well for me. Luckily I really dont have anywhere to be in the morning so if I can get myself to sleep, I can do it for as long as I want. So it took me about 2 hours to fall asleep after Allen left for work but once I did, I was outtttt. Haha.

Everyone keeps telling me to get all of my sleeping out of my system now because Keaghan will not let me sleep in two months.... I have trouble believing that anyone who says that remembers how uncomfortable it is to sleep for the last two months.

Nothing else exciting to report. I may go meander around the mall because I need to walk more and its too darn hot to walk outside in TX.

2 comments:

  1. 56 days! Holy cow! I can't believe it is coming that fast.

    Keaghan, let your mama sleep!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke, Glad the interview went well. Keep me posted. It was so fun seeing your cute self two weekend ago.

    ReplyDelete