We got home late last night from our two week trip to PA. The car ride was NOT fun for me at all. Even a little. Woke up feeling a little better though.
A bit has changed since the last time I was in Texas:
1. I am no neauseous 100% of the time.
2. I have a bit of a poof in my belly.
3. My baby apparently has fingers and toes.
Tomorrow is going to be a big day... I have training for substitute teaching and then a doctors appointment in the afternoon (halfway to seeing a baby doctor!!!!!!!!!!!)
Other plans for the day: I intend to rid my house of every single candle I own. Whoever makes those needs to be aware of the fact that candles do not HAVE to be that overpowering. Yuck.
In other news, I do not like Tricare.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment