Momma Brooke was feeling gooooooooooooood yesterday.
I had Olive Garden and went to Ross with Heather last night. Figured I would give Allen the chance to go out for St Patricks Day with his friends (he didnt go anyway... i think becuase the bar was going to be crowded). But more importantly, I found a $75 Betsey Johnson bag at Ross for $30! Heather thought it was ugly but I am ok with that. Allen on the other hand told me that it is big enough to be a baby bag... and then he grinned "at least you have a backup plan."
I am going to call in a few about the whole doctor situation but have decided that baby Addie/Keegan and I are still going to Houston. I am tired of sitting around waiting for my insurance to stop sucking. Who knows if I would even get in this week.
So thats where we will be for the next few days, in case I dont write. I may, however, send pictures to Grandma of 3 of her 4 favorite Texas babies. :)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment