So tonight for roughly 2 min, I thought my water broke. Turns out I just sneezed twice and no longer have control of my bladder. Super
I read Keaghan 'Horton Hears A Who' today. I thought he should learn now that small people are cool too. Although I might be just setting myself up to have a 10 lb baby.
In other news, I got 3 hours of sleep last night. You would think this would mean I would sleep like a baby tonigt... but no, its midnight and I am still laying here surfing the net on my cell because I'm bored, uncomfortable, and in no real danger of falling asleep anytime soon.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

:( so sorry you are so uncomfortable; in less than a month you will be getting no sleep for an entirely different reason . . . okay same reason, he will just be in a differnt location . . . and louder :)
ReplyDelete