Last week was crazy. And then I followed it up by being sick this week. Overall, blogging did not sound exciting to me at all. But there were several seriously intense hints dropped and guilt will get you everywhere. :)
Things that are new in Dunbar-family land:
1. I am feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. A LOT. Still a little sinus pressure but I can function which indicates improvement.
2. I suspect we will own a new car by the end of the weekend. There is a very sexy Jetta TDI that I am drooling over and if it was at any other dealership, I would have already started the paperwork. (their place is big and well known but doesn't have the best rep for how they treat their customers) We are checking out another much more reputable place tomorrow. Cross your fingers! :)
3. Baby Keegan's room is starting to look like a real live baby room. He needs a shelf for his boxes and boxes of books that people keep giving/sending us :) and his crib might be set up but there is nothing else in it (sheets/comforter/matress). Also, the black curtains that used to be in the room still haven't been replaced. They make it look slightly depressing. BUUUUT it's coming along. This is what it looks like now:

4. I am getting large and not terribly cute anymore. But my baby is going to be super cute and that's what matters.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBaby crib is beautiful . . . is that a stroller I see in the corner. The baby's room is really cute.
ReplyDelete