Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thank you Mommy!

Our car seat/stroller travel system is soooooooooo cute! It is this tannish color with little green brown and orange polka dots. (sounds tacky but its adorable. Even Allen thought it was cute... although he had to ask me what color the dots were) And I put it together myself! I couldn't wait until Allen got home so I did it. (don't worry Mom... I didn't lift anything. I rolled things. No, I am not kidding)

I forgot to take a picture!!! I will make Allen take one tonight. :)

In other news, I am (nesting blah blah blah) on a mission to find a green bookshelf for Keegan's room. I am even ok with one that I have to paint. I can't seem to get Allen moving on the whole putting-the-crib together mission. He keeps whining about how someone might end up sleeping over in that guest room (we have two!) so he wants to wait until the last minute. I dont think he understands!!!!! It's ok, I am giving him two weeks before I call his friends over to do it.

In conclusion - thank you so so so much for the travel system Mommy!!!! (and for the frog and the little outfit. The little ROAR! shirt was sooo cute!) I am sure that Keegan will love it. :)

1 comment: