Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I do not like Tricare

Apparently my little sesame seed will hit a huge growth spurt in the next week and by the end of the week will be 1/2 inch long! (although given the size of Allen and I, I wouldnt be super shocked if ours was smaller) And it will almost start to look like a baby soon! It currently looks like an alien worm thing with a tail...not so cute. But apparently it has a heartbeat, so that is a start.

Photobucket

I won't lie... something kind of irritates me about the fact that my child has a tail. I will be pretty excited when it turns into a spine and my child no longer could be mistaken for a tadpole.

In other news, I am watching Gilmore Girls and I miss my mama. :(

2 comments:

  1. Mama misses YOU baby girl. We just got the Valentines Day card from Baby Dunbar. I love it!!!!! I am going to hang it in my office.

    Love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how cool is the slide show!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete